Challenge for August.

037-computer-crashThis month I will continue to look for well presented blogs.  Posts that are interesting, are punctuated well and  have spelling errors proofed.

Specifically

I will be looking for posts that include an image.

Something in August that shows you have mastered a new skill in blogging.

Choose a country beginning with A and post about it, including its capital, population, currency, spoken languages, neighbouring countries.  Also give one or two other facts interesting to you about it. As well name 3 places you would visit and why if you went to this country. (This must all be in your own words.) Find a map and its flag and include it in your post.

Choose another assignment for yourself, a word beginning with the letter A, and post about it.  Remember again, all your own words.  Be creative.

This entry was posted in Blog Challenge by mistea. Bookmark the permalink.

About mistea

I teach a Year 5 class in New Zealand. I have been teaching for many years and thoroughly enjoy the children. Just recently I have started this blogto share, with parents and children, what we have been doing and learning in our class. At this point it is a simple one, but as myself and my class learn more it will grow I hope.